Heavy Moments

Exhale...

I do well 95% of the time. The other 5% of the time I find myself completely paralyzed. That 5% is heavy. Like whole-world dropping out heavy. The moments are brief, but the loss is forever. My hope is eternal, but my flesh is finite. My heart is faithful, but still broken. My soul is well, but at times my mind is a mess. I see forward, but struggle with so many words unfulfilled. I wish I did not feel, but I have not been blessed with that gift.

In everything give thanks. I'm thankful for what was. I'm thankful for what will be. I'm thankful for a God that has never walked away. Ever. I'm thankful for a future. I'm thankful for promises that will still be fulfilled, because He is good.

If you are broken, Jesus is the answer. Keep breathing. I'm praying for you. Thank you for praying for me. Goodnight.